The next few lists will be devoted to specific careers, and students who are studying in those areas. Students can sometimes be difficult to shop for. Gifts that support a career choice are thoughtful and useful.
If you know a student who is studying how to become a paralegal, here are some gifts tailored just for them.
1. Post-it Printed Message Flags – to mark documents that need to be signed, filed, etc. A package of 120 flags in 4 colors cost from $4.50-$8.00
4. Briefcase or Laptop Case – A must for all aspiring paralegals. Special cases are designed for quick airport security processing and will hold a computer, files and supplies. A major investment that can last for years, this gift costs between $50-$150
6. Paralegal Coffee Mug – from Zazzle.com’s collection of paralegal supplies, this witty mug is $19.99
8. Wheeled Litigation Bag – This can be a huge expense for a Paralegal, running from $200-$600
9. Planner/Calendar – A good leather planner book can last a lifetime with yearly updated refills. Dayrunner has a large variety for every style and budget.
11. Paralegal Survival Kit – This ultimate gift basket from TheBillableHour.com is designed specifically for the paralegal on your gift list. It includes a wristwatch, a Mini Buddha Board, CD and Comic Blocks. From afar, the Classic Billable Hour® Watch looks like a standard professional’s watch, but it is uniquely designed for paralegals. It features a Seiko movement housed in a water resistant polished alloy gold tone casing and a padded black leather band. $109.99
12. Binder Clip Cufflinks – For a fun gift, print this article from the Funny or Die website and enclose it with a box of binder clips. $1.50 for 12